There are people who are comfortable proceeding through the legal system without a DUI lawyer in Fairfax, VA. They plead guilty to the charges, suffer the punishments, penalties and collateral consequences, and do their best to move on.
However, there are people who recognize how serious the potential ramifications of a DUI conviction could be, literally altering the course of their life for years. For these people, the value of retaining a DUI lawyer in Fairfax, VA cannot be overstated.
The law is complicated, dynamic, and open to interpretation. Successful DUI lawyers in Fairfax, VA spend years studying the law, dedicated to learning the intricate art of methodically applying the law to achieve justice for their clients.
Critical to any successful DUI case is a deep understanding of all facets of the DUI arrest, including field sobriety and scientific testing protocols and strict adherence to police and administrative procedures. Factor in intermittent changes to the legal code as well as advances in science and technology, and you can understand why a knowledgeable, experienced DUI lawyer in Fairfax, VA is well-worth the investment.
What can a good DUI lawyer in Fairfax, VA do for you?
- Synthesize technical, legal and procedural arguments into a cohesive DUI defense strategy.
- Ensure a balanced application of legal standards, thresholds and precedents.
- Analyze police procedures and challenge evidence, eyewitness observations and testimony in your case, beginning with the officer’s rationale for making the initial traffic stop.
- Aggressively challenge the BAC certificate and expose any procedural flaws that invalidate the prosecution’s case against you.
- Reduce your charges, mitigate consequences, or have your case dismissed.
If you need a highly-qualified DUI lawyer in Fairfax, VA, contact the DUI specialists at the Boone Beale law firm – successfully representing satisfied clients for over 35 years.