Why do people pay for experienced DUI lawyers? Because, they are your best defense against punishing consequences after an arrest for driving under the influence (DUI) in Arlington, VA. The short list of the reasons you need immediate legal counsel after a DUI in Virginia includes:
• Benefit from their expert knowledge of the Legal Code of the Commonwealth of Virginia
• Limiting the long-term repercussions a DUI criminal conviction can have on your life
• Minimize the financial impact of fines, penalties, fees, and affiliated costs
• To preserve your driving privilege
• Avoid serving jail time
• To navigate the complex and unforgiving legal system
• Taking advantage of every administrative and legal opportunity available
• Challenging administrative, evidentiary, and processing technicalities
• Appropriate advice, education, and guidance through the legal process following your DUI arrest
Legal Representation for DUI Arrest Charges in Arlington, VA
Confronting your charges without legal counsel can be devastating. Virginia has some of the most severe DUI laws in the country. Driving under the influence (DUI) is a serious criminal charge that rapidly escalates to federal sentencing with repeat offenses. You need a lawyer with dedication, experience, and a working relationship with your local court system – who understands specifically what happened in your case and can build and present a solid defense.
Defending Your Rights in DUI Cases in Arlington, VA
An experienced DUI lawyer in Arlington can have your case dismissed by demonstrating inconsistencies in testimony or the procedural steps followed by the arresting officer or other officials. Any charges stemming from your traffic stop, including the DUI, will be dismissed if probable cause is discredited. And many a case has turned on data from malfunctioning devices or mistaken test results. Remember, an arrest is an accusation of criminal behavior, not a verdict, judgment or sentence. You can trust an experienced DUI lawyer in Arlington County to defend all the rights you are entitled to under our constitutional justice system.
Get the Best Possible Outcome When Facing DUI Charges in Arlington, VA
Know the gravity of DUI charges in Virginia. The hard truth is, the perils you face after a DUI conviction are life-altering. From short term loss of driving privileges, expensive penalties and fines, and a court-ordered ignition interlock device, to long term implications including a criminal record, elevated insurance rates, and other financial issues, a DUI conviction in Virginia demands the professional skills of a strong DUI defense lawyer. There is so much at stake. Contact an experienced DUI lawyer – your best defense against punishing consequences after an arrest for driving under the influence (DUI) in Virginia.