When you hire a lawyer for criminal defense in Chesterfield County, VA you pay for the best legal representation you can afford. At the Boone Beale Law Firm, our experienced team of trial attorneys will construct your most robust criminal defense. And in reading the January headlines from the Richmond Times Dispatch and the Chesterfield Observer, there is no shortage of people who need immediate legal assistance from a dedicated, sophisticated Virginia criminal lawyer in Chesterfield County:
- Jan 15, 2014 – Wanted for forging public record and two counts of grand larceny of firearms.
- Jan 15, 2014 – Police are looking for the person who attacked a Chesterfield man at work just hours into the New Year.
- Dec 18, 2013 – Police are searching for a man who robbed the Bank of Virginia branch at 4023 W. Hundred Rd. just before 10 a.m. on Friday, Dec. 13.
- Jan. 28, 2014 – Federal indictment of Bob and Maureen McDonnell and Jonnie R. Williams Sr., former CEO of Star Scientific.
Recent arrest warrants cited the following criminal offenses in Chesterfield County, VA:
- Felony Revocation of Suspended Sentence for Grand Larceny
- Felony Possession of Schedule I, II Controlled Substance
- Sentence for Forging
- Sentence on Concealment, Price Alter Merchandise
- Probation Violation Failure to Register as a Sex Offender
- B&E with Intent to Commit Felony
- Arrest for Assault and Battery
- Petit Larceny 3rd Offense
- Charged with felonious assault and contributing to the delinquency of a minor
- Display of a firearm in the commission of felony
- Felony Revocation of Suspended Sentence on Credit Card Theft
- Failure to Pay Child Support (Arrears as of 1/22/13 = $55,343.26)
As you can see, Chesterfield County, VA criminal offenses range a wide spectrum from forgery, to failure to pay child support, to breaking and entering (b/e). The truth is you never suspect you may need the expert legal assistance of a Chesterfield County attorney who is familiar with the court system. When you have to hire legal counsel, find a Virginia criminal defense attorney well-versed in the application of criminal and Constitutional law, savvy enough to weave together the precise combination of physical evidence, eyewitness testimony, and scientific fact to support your statement of the facts.
Regardless of the crime you are accused of committing, you are always innocent until proven guilty by a jury of your peers in a court of law. The seasoned legal talents of a trained Boone Beale criminal defense lawyer assures you get the strongest possible defense to defeat the prosecutorial efforts of the Commonwealth of Virginia. Call Boone Beale today for smart criminal defense you can count on.