As soon as possible after your DUI arrest hire a qualified, competent Boone Beale DUI lawyer in Alexandria VA. With cutting-edge training and decades of DUI litigation experience, your Boone Beale DUI lawyer has the skills and instincts you need to present a winning driving under the influence defense strategy.
Need Help Right Now?
Only the legal services of a well-trained DUI lawyer in Alexandria VA, can help you effectively navigate the criminal justice system and obtain a favorable outcome. First time DUI offenders may be unaware of the long list of punitive punishments and consequences of a DUI conviction, with residual effects that can linger throughout your lifetime. A veteran Boone Beale DUI defense lawyer in Alexandria, VA, will help you understand the legal process, diligently craft a meticulous defense, and provide you with various legal options in every phase of your driving under the influence case.
Over the past decade public outrage has fueled increasingly restrictive DUI legislation in the Commonwealth of Virginia. Many of the harsh penalties are designed to eliminate recidivism, since repeat DUI offenders are a deadly hazard on our roadways. However, consequences for first time DUI convictions in Virginia are known to be some of the most severe in the nation. The Virginia Department of Motor Vehicles (VA DMV) lists the following possible driving under the influence conviction penalties:
- Administrative license suspension for 7 days.
- Minimum $250 fine; maximum $300 fine. (These fines may be directly related to eligibility for the Alcohol Safety Action Program.)
- License revocation for 1 year.
- Any court-ordered restitution.
- Possible Alcohol Safety Action Program (ASAP).
- Possible ignition interlock device.
- Possible restricted driver’s license.
- Your DUI conviction remains permanently on your criminal record.
Can you afford a DUI conviction? Contact the Boone Beale law firm now to talk to a highly-rated, well-respected DUI lawyer in Alexandria VA free of charge. We can help you make sense of your DUI arrest and charges and design a DUI strategy to obtain your best results in court.