Your criminal lawyer in Fairfax County VA, performs a litany of services, legal and otherwise, specifically designed to obtain the best possible outcome in your criminal case. At Boone Beale, Attorneys at Law, our criminal defense lawyers are committed to remaining on the cutting-edge of criminal law to best serve the needs of our many clients. Here are some of the ways we remain poised to defend you:
- Boone Beale holds an “AV (Preeminent)” rating from Martindale-Hubbell – the highest score for professional legal ability and ethical standards, along with an Avvo rating of “10.”
- Memberships in prominent legal organizations, including the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, the National College for DUI Defense, the Virginia Trial Lawyers Association, and the Virginia Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers.
- Specially trained to investigate digital and multimedia evidence, complete accurate forensic processing and scientific report analysis.
- Honored to perform education and training to other criminal lawyers in Fairfax County and throughout Virginia.
Need Help Right Now?
Over the past 35 years the Boone Beale criminal lawyers have successfully defended thousands of Fairfax County VA, residents facing a wide assortment of criminal offenses, including:
- Murder, rape, and assault
- DUI and complex drug offenses
- Financial crimes, fraud, and other white collar crimes
- Theft, burglary, and sex crimes
- All types of traffic matters
Your Boone Beale criminal lawyer in Fairfax County VA, begins with a clear understanding of your Constitutionally-protected rights as they apply to the charges filed against you. Legal defense work on your case will also involve:
- A thorough inspection of the charges filed and the alleged facts
- A customary review for any constitutional violations
- Establishing the prima facie burden of the prosecution
- An exploration of all possible defenses with potential relevant sentencing terms and possible issues
- Reconstructing timelines, collecting and reviewing evidence, and establishing your defense narrative
- Generating supportive testimony from witnesses and experts
- Preparing a meticulous defense strategy strongly supported by argument and example.
As one of our clients said after Boone Beale won his criminal case:
“Very good criminal attorneys in Fairfax County VA, who can win very difficult cases. You cannot do better. He prevailed for me in a tough case.”
Call Boone Beale right now for a free case evaluation, and put one of our determined criminal lawyers in Fairfax County VA to work for you.