When you encounter serious problems in life, you seek experts who can help find solutions. When you are arrested for DUI, you need a DUI lawyer in Fairfax County VA with a proven track record and excellent credentials.
Need Help Right Now?
Some people facing DUI charges assume they are guilty and enter the criminal justice system blind, knowing they will pay for their crime but not knowing whether they received justice. They may not be aware that a DUI conviction will remain on their criminal record for life. There are many instances where an astute DUI lawyer in Fairfax County VA, can find opportunities within arrest procedures, analysis of evidence, witness testimony, or crash scene reconstruction that indicates legal due process was corrupted and justice denied. More often than not, these cases can be resolved before reaching the courtroom with favorable results. Only an experienced DUI lawyer in Fairfax County VA, has the ability to present a criminal defense that can alter the outcome of your DUI case.
Listed below are some of the qualities and characteristics to look for when hiring a qualified DUI lawyer in Fairfax County, VA.:
- Membership in the National College of DUI Defense
- A clean record with The Virginia State Bar, the agency authorized to test, license, and discipline Virginia DUI lawyers in Fairfax County, VA.
- High educational and ethical standards as set forth in the Virginia Code of Professional Responsibility
- An explicit record of successful DUI litigation in Virginia and federal courts
- Diligent investigative skills, consummate professionalism, and dogged persistence
- Significant courtroom experience conducting criminal jury trials
- Acts promptly to protect you from any action that may infringe on your Constitutional rights.
- Remains responsive to ongoing legal and other concerns for each defendant by enacting appropriate procedural motions before, during and after each case is resolved.
The best way to verify the credentials of a DUI lawyer in Fairfax County VA is to do your research before you sign a contract. Check reputable online resources such as Avvo, Nolo, and Martindale-Hubbell for peer-rating reviews. Do a general search on multiple search engines to find client testimonials, legal publications they may have authored, and other tidbits of information that fill in a more complete picture of each lawyer’s capabilities and history.
When you are facing the staggering consequences of a DUI conviction, hiring a respected DUI lawyer in Fairfax County Virginia can change your life and help you move to a brighter future.