Fairfax VA DUI Attorney
Benefits of Hiring A Fairfax DUI Attorney
Whether you face your first Fairfax DUI charge or you are a repeat offender, it is vital you secure a Fairfax DUI attorney swiftly. Without legal representation you could suffer harsh penalties: time in jail, probation, driver’s license suspension and more. Regardless of your specific Fairfax DUI charges, partner with an experienced Fairfax DUI attorney to secure your best outcome.
Finding A Fairfax DUI Attorney
A DUI conviction is serious business. Your future rests on your choice of DUI defense lawyers. Get legal counsel you trust to make every possible effort to defend your Fairfax DUI case. The law is complex, and your DUI defense in Fairfax County involves factors such as statutory and constitutional law, interview techniques, and scientific and medical evidence. Find a Fairfax DUI attorney who knows how to defend your case – one who will work with you and for you.
What You Need To Know About Your Fairfax DUI Attorney
Prosecutors will not speak to a DUI defendant without a DUI defense lawyer in Fairfax County. Only an experienced DUI defense attorney can negotiate a plea bargain for lesser penalties and avoid the risk of a trial. Ask your potential defenders the following questions to determine if they can represent your best interests::
• Describe in detail what steps you take to build the best possible defense in my case?
• Who will I have contact with at your firm and who will be present if the case goes to trial?
• How many cases do you handle at a time?
• Do you have prosecutorial experience? In what jurisdiction?
• What are your qualifications?
• Do you belong to the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (NACDL)
• Do you have any history of discipline by the State Bar?
• Tell me about your experience with the Fairfax County DUI court system?
• Why should I hire you?
• How many DUI cases have you defended?
Don’t take this on alone. There is too much at stake. Call an experienced, successful Fairfax DUI attorney at Boone Beale to get the one-on-one, intensive approach you need to effectively prepare and defend your case.
There’s no time to waste! Call Boone Beale now at 703-690-1222.