Looking over the local headlines from the Loudoun County Times-Mirror so far this January, it’s clear that there are plenty of people in need of robust criminal defense in Loudoun County, VA. These headlines aptly exemplify what an exceptionally well-trained Virginia criminal defense lawyer can do for you or someone you know, who may be in trouble with the law.
- Wed., Jan. 22 | 04:00 PM – The Loudoun County grand jury, during a January 13 meeting, indicted 41 individuals on crimes ranging from embezzlement to abduction and assault.
- Tue., Jan. 21 | 04:48 PM – Former Virginia governor Bob McDonnell and his wife Maureen have been indicted by a federal grand jury for illegally accepting gifts and loans from a political donor and wealthy businessman.
- Wed., Jan. 22 | 02:26 PM – A former Sterling resident has been charged for a January robbery of a local PNC Bank.
- Tue., Jan. 21 | 12:08 PM – Richmond, Va. (AP) — The percentage of people arrested after being denied permission to buy firearms at Virginia gun shows has increased over the last two years.
- Fri., Jan. 10 | 04:55 PM – An Ashburn jeweler has been sentenced to 52 months in prison for his role in a $20 million mortgage fraud scheme.
- Wednesday, Jan. 15, 2014 – 2014 U.S. Cyber Crime Conference this spring at the National Conference Center in Lansdowne, VA. Over 1,000 guests from law enforcement, criminal and civil law, forensic examiners, government and private sector IT professionals, academia, and other international partners will convene April 25 and May 3 to share the latest developments in the fight against cybercrime.
Clearly, there are serious developments on a daily basis pertaining to criminal activity. Loudoun County, VA brings immense resources to locate, apprehend, prosecute, and convict people of a wide range of criminal offenses within their jurisdiction. If you, or someone you know or care about, have become involved in an incident involving criminal activity or a potential crime, contact an extremely experienced criminal defense attorney in Loudoun County with the technical finesse, legal prowess, and intimate knowledge of the Loudoun County court system.
This is one crucial instance in which your life, as you know it, could change drastically and cost you dearly. Without the best legal representation you can afford, your version of “immense resources,” your fate could be tethered to the inexperienced whims of a far-less capable court-appointed attorney. Only a well-practiced, exceptionally adroit criminal lawyer in Loudoun County, VA can carefully construct a legal framework for defending your case that includes every potential element and argument that may arise in the courtroom.
Make the investment in your criminal defense, your well-being and your future. Contact the expert criminal defense team at Boone Beale Law Firm. Call now.